Equipment for ENP Lessons in Collège/ Lycée
For all subjects, you will need pens, pencils, highlighters, glue, scissors, colouring pencils, in a pencil-case.
An A4 size exercise book specifically for ENP H/G
EnglishAn A4 size exercise book specifically for ENP English
(Lycée students may prefer to use a ring-binder with dividers for separate subjects)
A4 Exercise book, with small squares.
Pencil (we recommend a 0.5 mm propelling pencil)
- 1ère students: Casio fx-9860GII SD
A normal school pencil case with pen, pencils, etc. Other equipment will be communicated once students start.
CP: pens and pencils should be of basic, unbranded, picture-less, standard design
- A pencil case containing: writing pen, coloured pen (not red), pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, scissors, glue stick, highlighters, a few coloured pencils, small ruler, etc. Please bring every week.
- A small white board and pack of 4 white board pens (varying colours). To stay at ENP.
- A large exercise book (Cahier Maxi Format, Grands Carreaux , 48 pages). Please follow this format as it ensures that A4 worksheets can be glued in easily and the squares are a manageable size for clear handwriting. Your child will inform you when a new book is needed. This stays at ENP.
- A slim A5 exercise book(this is half the size of A4) ‘grands carreaux’ . We use this to do spellings, dictations, rough work and as a communication book. Please bring every week.
- A medium size A4 ring binder containing A4 paper ‘copies simples grands carreaux’, hole-punched, for occasional class work and some clear plastic sleeves (‘pochettes’) for storing work. Please bring every week.
Please keep any sheets in the A4 folder. Put the high frequency word sheet at the front of your folder. Please organise the folder so that your child can easily find things.
- A medium size (4cm wide) A4 ring binder. (If bag weight is a concern, a 2cm ring binder would be sufficient if emptied regularly).
- 4 x 'maxi' size file dividers('intercalaires') labelled: Class Work, Homework To Do, Homework Completed, Other).
- A4 paper‘copies simples grands carreaux’.
- Clear plastic sleeves(‘pochettes’) in the ring binder.
- Pencil case containing: writing pen, pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, glue stick, highlighters, small ruler.
- 2 x slim (48 page) A5 exercise book(this is half the size of A4) ‘grands carreaux’ for spelling exercises and tests.