- Last Updated on Sunday, 18 January 2015 15:21
ENP Mission Statement 2014
- In ENP, we value students as individuals and encourage them to be and to do the best they can.
- Through the English language and through English-speaking culture we generate inter-cultural understanding, and foster the unique skills and experiences of each person.
- We build on students’ enjoyment of learning, exploit their motivation and engagement, and encourage responsibility for their own development.
- We promote reflective, critical and independent thinking to prepare students for the challenges and opportunities of life.